Vitec appoints executive director
Mr. Green has been with the Group since April 2003 and has been instrumental in focussing the Group on its core Broadcast and Photographic businesses.
Previously Mr. Green held corporate development positions at Bunzl plc, at a broadcast equipment rental business and worked in investment banking at N M Rothschild.
He trained and qualified as a solicitor with Linklaters & Alliance in the UK and is a certified accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership
Prevent grains of sand to become mountains Leadership