Vitec appoints executive director
Mr. Green has been with the Group since April 2003 and has been instrumental in focussing the Group on its core Broadcast and Photographic businesses.
Previously Mr. Green held corporate development positions at Bunzl plc, at a broadcast equipment rental business and worked in investment banking at N M Rothschild.
He trained and qualified as a solicitor with Linklaters & Alliance in the UK and is a certified accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership