Vitec appoints executive director
Mr. Green has been with the Group since April 2003 and has been instrumental in focussing the Group on its core Broadcast and Photographic businesses.
Previously Mr. Green held corporate development positions at Bunzl plc, at a broadcast equipment rental business and worked in investment banking at N M Rothschild.
He trained and qualified as a solicitor with Linklaters & Alliance in the UK and is a certified accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST