Vitec appoints executive director
Mr. Green has been with the Group since April 2003 and has been instrumental in focussing the Group on its core Broadcast and Photographic businesses.
Previously Mr. Green held corporate development positions at Bunzl plc, at a broadcast equipment rental business and worked in investment banking at N M Rothschild.
He trained and qualified as a solicitor with Linklaters & Alliance in the UK and is a certified accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership