Vitec appoints executive director
Mr. Green has been with the Group since April 2003 and has been instrumental in focussing the Group on its core Broadcast and Photographic businesses.
Previously Mr. Green held corporate development positions at Bunzl plc, at a broadcast equipment rental business and worked in investment banking at N M Rothschild.
He trained and qualified as a solicitor with Linklaters & Alliance in the UK and is a certified accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
More inside POST