Visteon names Nomi Bergman to board of directors
Ms. Bergman is an accomplished business leader and technology advocate who served as president of Bright House Networks until its recently completed merger with Charter Communications and Time Warner Cable.
Ms. Bergman was a member of the founding management team that in 2003 launched Bright House Networks, one of the largest owners and operators of cable systems in the U.S.
A longtime advocate for women in business, Ms. Bergman launched initiatives such as the Bright House Networks Women's Leadership Circle to develop a pipeline of women leaders within the company, and helped initiate and support other similar programs within the industry.
Ms. Bergman has earned many industry leadership awards and serves on several corporate boards. She is a member of the board of trustees of the University of Rochester (N.Y.), where she earned a bachelor's degree in economics and statistics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Spartan Motors appoints James A. Sharman as chairman
- Ford appoints Jim Hackett as CEO
- InfuSystem Holdings appoints Gregg Lehman as executive chairman
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints Molly P. Zhang to board
- MiraMed Global Services appoints Fred Fazio as CFO
More inside POST