VistaGen names VP, corporate development and investor relations
Prior to joining VistaGen, Mr. McPartland served as the Vice President of Corporate Development and Communications at Stellar Biotechnologies, Inc..
Prior to Stellar, Mr. McPartland served as Senior Vice President at MZ Group, a subsidiary of @titude Global, the world's largest independent global IR consulting firm.
His prior experience includes Vice President and Partner at Alliance Advisors, LLC where he specialized in the implementation of capital markets strategy, market positioning and financial communications, and Regional Vice President of Hayden Communications, Inc. where he led investor relations and corporate communications programs for micro and small cap companies.
Mr. McPartland received his Bachelors in Business Administration and Marketing from Coastal Carolina University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST