Vishay Intertechnology names Raanan Zilberman to board
Mr. Zilberman recently joined Caesarstone, manufacturer of high quality engineered quartz surfaces, as its Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to that, and in addition to his experience at Vishay from 2002 to 2004, Mr. Zilberman served as CEO of Eden Springs, CEO of Danone Spring and Eden Springs, CEO of Tedea Huntleigh, and COO of Tadiran Appliances.
Mr. Zilberman holds a B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering from Ben Gurion University, Israel and an executive M.B.A. from the Recanati Business School at Tel Aviv University, Israel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll appoints Charles W. Rayfield as CFO
- Deborah Lee James elected to Unisys board
- Peter Musumeci joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Crown Holdings appoints Andrea J. Funk to board
- US Steel appoints Kevin P. Bradley as CFO
More inside POST