Vishay Intertechnology names Raanan Zilberman to board
Mr. Zilberman recently joined Caesarstone, manufacturer of high quality engineered quartz surfaces, as its Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to that, and in addition to his experience at Vishay from 2002 to 2004, Mr. Zilberman served as CEO of Eden Springs, CEO of Danone Spring and Eden Springs, CEO of Tedea Huntleigh, and COO of Tadiran Appliances.
Mr. Zilberman holds a B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering from Ben Gurion University, Israel and an executive M.B.A. from the Recanati Business School at Tel Aviv University, Israel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
- Recro Pharma appoints Bryan Reasons to board
More inside POST
What makes a good leader Leadership