Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
Mr. Lundgren will also serve as a member of the board’s audit and risk committee.
Mr. Lundgren was chief executive officer of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. from March 2010 until his retirement in July 2016.
He also served as chairman until December 2016.
Previously, Mr. Lundgren served as chairman and CEO of The Stanley Works, a worldwide supplier of consumer products, industrial tools and security solutions for professional, industrial and consumer use, from March 2004 until its merger with Black & Decker in March 2010.
During his career, he held senior leadership roles at Georgia Pacific Corporation, James River Corporation and Fort James Corporation.
Mr. Lundgren serves on the boards of Callaway Golf Company and Staples, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies