Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
Mr. Lundgren will also serve as a member of the board’s audit and risk committee.
Mr. Lundgren was chief executive officer of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. from March 2010 until his retirement in July 2016.
He also served as chairman until December 2016.
Previously, Mr. Lundgren served as chairman and CEO of The Stanley Works, a worldwide supplier of consumer products, industrial tools and security solutions for professional, industrial and consumer use, from March 2004 until its merger with Black & Decker in March 2010.
During his career, he held senior leadership roles at Georgia Pacific Corporation, James River Corporation and Fort James Corporation.
Mr. Lundgren serves on the boards of Callaway Golf Company and Staples, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST