Virginia Commonwealth Bank, an affiliate of Bay Banks of Virginia, announced that it has promoted Susan S. Pittman to the office of executive vice president.
Virginia Commonwealth Bank promotes Susan S. Pittman to executive vice presidentStaff Writer | Richmond, Va., USA | Wednesday November 7, 2018 4:33AM ET
READ MOREMs. Pittman joined the Commercial Lending Department of the Bank in 2002.
Over the last three years, Ms. Pittman served as Senior Vice President, Chief Lending Officer, and was responsible for managing the Bank's Commercial Loan Department.
Since the Bank's merger, she has served as the Northern Neck Market Leader.
Ms. Pittman earned a Bachelors of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from the College of William and Mary.
Prior to returning home to the Northern Neck, she worked as a CPA in the Business Assurance Services division of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP and KPMG in Hampton Roads.
Ms. Pittman is also a graduate of the Virginia Bankers Association School of Bank Management at the University of Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Norfolk Southern appoints Michael A. Farrell as senior vice president
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding appoints Michelle Mosier as CFO
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Terri Funk Graham to board
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank promotes Pam A. Varnier to senior vice president
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Chris Lyle as senior vice president