Vinergy Resources appoints Facundo Bacardi to board
Mr. Bacardi is a member of the family that owns and controls Bacardi Ltd., a worldwide liquor manufacturer and distributor.
From 1979 to 1991, Mr. Bacardi was the head of Bacardi's manufacturing and distribution division for Nassau, Brazil, Trinidad and Central America.
Since 1990, he has served as a director of Suramericana de Inversiones SA, an investment company located in Panama.
Mr. Bacardi is a founding shareholder of JSM Capital Holding Corp., a shareholder and director of Global Arena Holdings Inc.
He is also on the honorary consul for the Bahamas in Panama.
LATEST MOVES FROM AB., Canada
- Platinum Communications appoints Chad J. Cunningham as VP, sales
- Fero Industries adds Luis Manuel Ornelas Lopez to the board
- Imperial Oil: P.A. Smith to retire, P.J. Masschelin successor
- Gran Tierra Energy appoints president for Brazil business unit
- Petro Uno: Jordan Kevol VP exploration, Michael Erickson new director