VinaLand appoints Ian Lydall as director
Mr. Lydall is a UK chartered accountant (FCA) with 39 years professional experience, most of which was with PwC and its predecessor firms.
His career has been in the UK (19 years), Oman (2 years), South Africa (3 years) and Vietnam/Indochina for 15 years.
Mr. Lydall was the territorial senior partner of PwC Indochina from 2001 to 2008 and CEO then Chairman of PwC Vietnam until his retirement from the firm in June 2015.
Since retirement from PwC, Mr. Lydall has taken up independent non-executive roles with ACLEDA Bank Plc. Cambodia and VinaLand Corporation Vietnam where he is Chairman and is an adviser to Talentnet Corporation Vietnam. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Vietnam
- VinaLand appoints Tran Trong Kien as non-executive director
- Vietnam Mgft and Export Processin appoints Li Chu Wu as director
- Vietnam Infrastructure names chairman
- VinaCapital Vietnam appoints as director
- VinaLand appoints new director
More inside POST