Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
Mr. Sigurdsson more than 20 years' experience in large multinational companies, both listed and private, including with Rohm & Haas (acquired by Dow Chemical) in the U.S., as Chief Executive of food manufacturer Alfesca in Europe, and as Chief Executive of Promens.
Mr. Sigurdsson's roles have spanned marketing, supply chain, business development, strategy and M&A, with particular emphasis on growth in new or developing markets, both within Rohm & Haas and as a CEO and non-executive director.
He is currently Chief Executive of VIS, the largest Icelandic insurance and re-insurance company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST