Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
Mr. Sigurdsson more than 20 years' experience in large multinational companies, both listed and private, including with Rohm & Haas (acquired by Dow Chemical) in the U.S., as Chief Executive of food manufacturer Alfesca in Europe, and as Chief Executive of Promens.
Mr. Sigurdsson's roles have spanned marketing, supply chain, business development, strategy and M&A, with particular emphasis on growth in new or developing markets, both within Rohm & Haas and as a CEO and non-executive director.
He is currently Chief Executive of VIS, the largest Icelandic insurance and re-insurance company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership