Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
Mr. Sigurdsson more than 20 years' experience in large multinational companies, both listed and private, including with Rohm & Haas (acquired by Dow Chemical) in the U.S., as Chief Executive of food manufacturer Alfesca in Europe, and as Chief Executive of Promens.
Mr. Sigurdsson's roles have spanned marketing, supply chain, business development, strategy and M&A, with particular emphasis on growth in new or developing markets, both within Rohm & Haas and as a CEO and non-executive director.
He is currently Chief Executive of VIS, the largest Icelandic insurance and re-insurance company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Tyson Foods Q3 profit down Earnings