Victoria Oil & Gas names Roger Cameron Kennedy as director
Mr. Kennedy is currently Chairman of KCP Limited, having previously served as Chief Executive Officer from 2000 to 2007.
In 2012, Mr. Kennedy co-founded QKR Corporation Limited and served as a director until 2014. He served as a director and Head of Business Development for Star Petroleum Limited.
Prior to 2012, he was Managing Director and Head of the Energy & Natural Resources Group, Asia Pacific at J.P. Morgan Securities (Asia Pacific) Limited.
From 1994 to 2000 he was Head of the Latin American Industrials Group (Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Utilities, Infrastructure and Construction) and member of the M&A, Debt Capital Markets, Telecom and Natural Resources Investment Banking teams at Salomon Brothers Inc.
Mr. Kennedy graduated from Oxford University with a D.Phil./PhD in Economics and Politics, holds a Juris Doctorate from New York University and is a member of the New York Bar Association. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST