Victoria Oil & Gas names group CEO
Mr. Dik is an existing member of the Board and preceding the appointment held the position of Chief Executive Officer for the Company's wholly owned Cameroon subsidiary Gaz du Cameroun S.A ("GDC").
Mr. Dik, who is a lawyer by profession, has been involved with VOG for the past two years and was instrumental in concluding the terms with ENEO Cameroon S.A.
Previously, Mr. Dik has worked on the structuring and delivery of a wide range of oil and gas, minerals, resources and infrastructure projects and was part of the senior management team at Dominion Petroleum Ltd, an AIM-listed company, in 2007, working on the acquisition of its East African assets.
Dominion was subsequently sold to Ophir Energy Plc.
Mr. Dik has been instrumental in developing both the VOG and GDC businesses. In 2014 he led the team to secure the ENEO grid power supply contract and in the past 7 months he was Chief Executive Officer of GDC. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST