Victoria appoints Philippe Hamers as CEO
Mr. Hamers has over 25 years experience in the flooring industry and headed Europe's largest carpet manufacturing operation at Balta Group, for the previous six and a half years.
Prior to joining the Balta Group, Mr. Hamers was General Manager of the Tufted and Woven Division of Beaulieu International Group.
Mr. Hamers holds a Master of Business Economics degree from the University of Antwerp and an Advanced Management degree from Vlerick Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership