Victoria appoints Philippe Hamers as CEO
Mr. Hamers has over 25 years experience in the flooring industry and headed Europe's largest carpet manufacturing operation at Balta Group, for the previous six and a half years.
Prior to joining the Balta Group, Mr. Hamers was General Manager of the Tufted and Woven Division of Beaulieu International Group.
Mr. Hamers holds a Master of Business Economics degree from the University of Antwerp and an Advanced Management degree from Vlerick Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST