Victoria appoints Philippe Hamers as CEO
Mr. Hamers has over 25 years experience in the flooring industry and headed Europe's largest carpet manufacturing operation at Balta Group, for the previous six and a half years.
Prior to joining the Balta Group, Mr. Hamers was General Manager of the Tufted and Woven Division of Beaulieu International Group.
Mr. Hamers holds a Master of Business Economics degree from the University of Antwerp and an Advanced Management degree from Vlerick Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST