Victoria appoints Philippe Hamers as CEO
Mr. Hamers has over 25 years experience in the flooring industry and headed Europe's largest carpet manufacturing operation at Balta Group, for the previous six and a half years.
Prior to joining the Balta Group, Mr. Hamers was General Manager of the Tufted and Woven Division of Beaulieu International Group.
Mr. Hamers holds a Master of Business Economics degree from the University of Antwerp and an Advanced Management degree from Vlerick Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST