Victor L. Crawford joins Dave & Buster's board
Mr. Crawford has been with Aramark since 2012 and currently serves as Chief Operating Officer of its Healthcare, Education and Facilities businesses where he leads a broad and diverse scope of businesses that represent multi-billions in annual revenue.
Prior to this, he served as president, North America for Pepsi Beverage Company where he was responsible for the oversight of North America field sales operations.
Earlier roles at Pepsi included executive vice president, supply chain & transformation and senior vice president, global operations & transformation, among others.
Mr. Crawford was previously chief operating officer, eastern division for Marriott International where he was responsible for the operational oversight of all Marriot Managed brands from Maine to South Carolina.
He began his career at Price Waterhouse before moving to Federal-Mogul Corporation.
Mr. Crawford holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST