Viacom names Sarah Levy COO of Global Entertainment Group
Ms. Levy most recently served as COO of the Viacom Kids & Family Group and COO of Nickelodeon prior to that role.
During her 18-year tenure at Viacom, she has overseen various businesses and departments ranging from Consumer Products to TV Networks to Ad Sales.
Her many achievements include the acquisition and development of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise, which has become a category-leading cross-platform success.
She has led the way in expanding the Nickelodeon brand to new businesses and has developed key strategic partnerships in consumer products and recreation.
She began her career with Nickelodeon in 1998 as Director of Business Development.
Ms. Levy received a B.A. degree in Economics from Harvard College and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
Prior to business school, she worked at The Walt Disney Co. and at Goldman Sachs & Co. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST