Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
Mr. Schireson previously served as Viacom’s Executive Vice President of Data Strategy and Consumer Intelligence, where he oversaw the Strategic Insights and Research team as well as the Audience Science, Data Strategy, and Corporate Business Development teams.
Mr. Schiresoe played an instrumental role in the creation of Viacom Vantage, Viacom’s data-driven advertising initiative and the launch of Viacom’s 2016 Datafront, which explored how data strategy is redefining television.
Mr. Schireso joined Viacom in 2014 from Schireson Associates, a data science and analytics firm he founded in 2003.
He graduated with a BA in Philosophy from the University of California, Los Angeles. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
- G&S Business Communications promotes Beth Crisafi to vice president
More inside POST
Time Inc. to cut 300 positions Companies