VF Corporation promotes Steven E. Rendle to CEO
Mr. Rendle has more than 30 years of experience in the specialty outdoor and action sports industry, 16 of which have been with VF.
Mr. Rendle spent three years as Vice President, VF Corporation and Group President, Outdoor & Action Sports Americas, leading VF's Outdoor & Action Sports Americas businesses in North and South America.
Mr. Rendle also served as President of VF Outdoor Americas, where he oversaw The North Face, JanSport, Eagle Creek and lucy brands, as well as business development for the coalition. From 2004 to 2011, he served as President of The North Face brand.
He began his career with The North Face brand in 1999.
Mr. Rendle earned a B.S. degree in Kinesiology from the University of Washington. He serves on the Board of Directors of Advanced Functional Fabrics of America. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- QuintilesIMS appoints Colleen Goggins to board
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
- Snyder's-Lance appoints Brian Driscoll as CEO
More inside POST