VF Corporation: Jim Pisani Timberland global brand president
Mr. Pisani most recently served as President of VF’s Licensed Sports Group, which includes the Majestic brand. Mr. Pisani joined VF in 2008 as President of VF Licensed Sports Group.
Prior to VF, he held a succession of leadership roles in branding, merchandising, sales and marketing at PepsiCo and Kraft Foods.
In his new role as Global Brand President, Timberland, Mr. Pisani replaces Stewart Whitney who left the company in July 2016.
Mike Pardini has been named President, VF Licensed Sports Group.
Mr. Pardini most recently held the position of Vice President of Sales for VF Licensed Sports Group and the Majestic brand. He joined VF in 2010 as Director, Harley-Davidson Sales.
He has more than 25 years of sales and marketing experience at leading companies, including PepsiCo. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
- Snyder's-Lance appoints Brian Driscoll as CEO
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
More inside POST