VF Corporation: Jim Pisani Timberland global brand president
Mr. Pisani most recently served as President of VF’s Licensed Sports Group, which includes the Majestic brand. Mr. Pisani joined VF in 2008 as President of VF Licensed Sports Group.
Prior to VF, he held a succession of leadership roles in branding, merchandising, sales and marketing at PepsiCo and Kraft Foods.
In his new role as Global Brand President, Timberland, Mr. Pisani replaces Stewart Whitney who left the company in July 2016.
Mike Pardini has been named President, VF Licensed Sports Group.
Mr. Pardini most recently held the position of Vice President of Sales for VF Licensed Sports Group and the Majestic brand. He joined VF in 2010 as Director, Harley-Davidson Sales.
He has more than 25 years of sales and marketing experience at leading companies, including PepsiCo. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
- Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
- Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
- Nucor appoints John H. Walker as lead director
- Stanley Furniture appoints Steven Hale to board
More inside POST