Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
Ms. Landsman will also be a member of the board's nominating and governance committee.
Ms. Landsman was recently named President and Chief Customer Officer of Jet.com, an online retailer recently acquired by Wal-Mart.
Ms. Landsman previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer of Jet.com, overseeing marketing, advertising and all aspects of the company's customer experience.
Ms. Landsman has more than 20 years of extensive digital strategy and data analytics experience across many sectors.
She was previously Chief Marketing Officer for E*TRADE, Managing Director and Global Head of Digital for BlackRock, Operating Partner and Acting Chief Marketing Officer for Bravas Partners, and held a variety of senior leadership roles at Citi and IBM.
Ms. Landsman is currently a director of Choice Hotels International, Inc.. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
More inside POST
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership