Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
Ms. Landsman will also be a member of the board's nominating and governance committee.
Ms. Landsman was recently named President and Chief Customer Officer of Jet.com, an online retailer recently acquired by Wal-Mart.
Ms. Landsman previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer of Jet.com, overseeing marketing, advertising and all aspects of the company's customer experience.
Ms. Landsman has more than 20 years of extensive digital strategy and data analytics experience across many sectors.
She was previously Chief Marketing Officer for E*TRADE, Managing Director and Global Head of Digital for BlackRock, Operating Partner and Acting Chief Marketing Officer for Bravas Partners, and held a variety of senior leadership roles at Citi and IBM.
Ms. Landsman is currently a director of Choice Hotels International, Inc.. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
More inside POST
First Solar Q4 loss per share $6.92 Earnings