Veritas Technologies names EVP of worldwide field operations
Mr. Genereux is a cloud pioneer with more than 20 years of global experience leading sales across a wide array of industry-leading technology companies.
Mr. Genereux joins Veritas from Oracle, where he was senior vice president of the company’s Cloud Converged Infrastructure Group responsible for customer facing sales, business development, systems engineering, channels and operations.
Previously, he was CEO of Nirvanix, a provider of enterprise-class cloud storage services, which was later acquired by Oracle.
Mr. Genereux also held leadership positions at QLogic, DataDirect Networks and Hitachi Data Systems.
Mr. Genereux holds a bachelor’s degree in management information systems from California State University, Northridge and is a graduate of Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST