Veracyte announces changes to its board of directors
Mr. Gordon served as executive vice president and COO of Quintiles, a global bio-pharmaceutical services provider, from October 2015 until its merger with IMS Health in October 2016.
He served as the company's executive vice president and chief financial officer from 2010 to 2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Gordon spent 13 years in senior leadership positions at Teleflex Incorporated, a diversified global company, serving most recently as CFO. He previously held senior management positions at KPMG.
Veracyte also announced that Brian Atwood, who has served as director and chairman since the company's founding, has elected to step down from the board.
Concurrently, Bonnie Anderson, Veracyte's president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional role of chairman of the board and John L. Bishop will become the lead independent director. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST