Ventus appoints Jo Dixon as director
Ms. Dixon is a chartered accountant with experience as a non-executive director in a number of companies in the investment trust sector.
Ms. Dixon is currently a director and audit chairman of Standard Life Equity Income Trust plc, JP Morgan European Investment Trust plc, Strategic Equity Capital Trust plc, BB Healthcare plc and F & C Global Smaller Companies plc.
Ms. Dixon retired as director and chair of the audit committee of Worldwide Healthcare Trust plc in September 2016 and Baring Emerging Europe plc in January 2015.
She also stood down from the board of Plutus Powergen plc in June 2016.
Ms. Dixon spent her early career in the City, including appointments at Shire Trust Limited and the NatWest Group.
She has also worked in senior finance roles at Newcastle United plc, Serco Group plc and The Eden Project. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST