Veeco appoints Kathleen Bayless to its board of directors
From 2009 until her retirement in 2015, Ms. Bayless served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Synaptics, a software company.
Before Synaptics, Ms. Bayless spent 13 years at Komag Incorporated, a supplier of thin-film disks to the hard disk drive industry, where she served as Executive Vice President, Secretary and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to Komag, Ms. Bayless served 15 years with Ernst & Young.
She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from California State University Fresno and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AIG appoints Donna DeMaio EVP and chief auditor
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
More inside POST
ZTE swings to 2016 loss on U.S. fine Earnings