Veeco appoints Kathleen Bayless to its board of directors
From 2009 until her retirement in 2015, Ms. Bayless served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Synaptics, a software company.
Before Synaptics, Ms. Bayless spent 13 years at Komag Incorporated, a supplier of thin-film disks to the hard disk drive industry, where she served as Executive Vice President, Secretary and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to Komag, Ms. Bayless served 15 years with Ernst & Young.
She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from California State University Fresno and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership
Engie Q1 EBITDA down, revenues rise Earnings