Veeco appoints Kathleen Bayless to its board of directors
From 2009 until her retirement in 2015, Ms. Bayless served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Synaptics, a software company.
Before Synaptics, Ms. Bayless spent 13 years at Komag Incorporated, a supplier of thin-film disks to the hard disk drive industry, where she served as Executive Vice President, Secretary and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to Komag, Ms. Bayless served 15 years with Ernst & Young.
She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from California State University Fresno and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST