Vazil Hudák appointed vice president of EIB
Mr. Hudák is the first Slovak national to join the EU Bank's Management Committee.
Prior to his appointment, Mr. Hudák was active as lead Slovak negotiator for the EU Budget.
In the period from June 2015 to March 2016 Mr. Hudák was Slovakia's Minister for the Economy. Between 2012 and 2015, he was State Secretary at the Ministry of Finance.
He also has extensive experience of working in the private sector as Vice-President of Citigroup (2006-2010) and Executive Director of JPMorgan Chase Bank in London (2010-2011). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Luxembourg
- O'Key Group names Miodrag Borojevic as hypermarket and supermarket CEO
- SES promotes three to executive committee
- RTL appoints new CEE and Asia chief
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions elects Orin S. Kramer as director
- O'Key Group names Dmitry Pryanikov as deputy CEO
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership