VASCO appoints Scott Clements as president and COO
Mr. Clements has extensive experience in leadership roles in the technology industry with a strong focus on developing and deploying successful business strategies that integrate customer needs and technology innovation.
Before joining VASCO, Mr. Clements spent eleven years at Tyco International where he most recently served as Corporate Senior Vice President, Business Development focused on technology acquisitions.
Prior to that, Mr. Clements served as President of Tyco Retail Solutions and also as Tyco's Chief Technology Officer.
Before joining Tyco, he spent a decade at Honeywell International in domestic and international financial and operational leadership roles.
Mr. Clements received his bachelor's degree in chemical engineering and advanced process control from The Ohio State University and an MBA in finance and corporate strategy from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
He will succeed Jan Valcke, who will retire from the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST