Varian Medical Systems appoints CFO
Mr. Bischoping has served Dell Technologies for the last 17 years, most recently as CFO of its Client Solutions Groupe.
Mr. Bischoping previously served as CFO of Dell's Enterprise Solutions Group & Commercial Business, and Treasurer.
He has also held management roles in financial planning & analysis, risk management and commercial financing at Dell.
Before joining Dell, Mr. Bischoping worked in financial management consulting for Stern Stewart & Company, Xerox and the SK Group.
Mr. Bischoping earned his MBA at the Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester in 1997 and a BS in Accounting from the State University of New York at Oswego in 1990.
He passed the Certified Public Accountants examination in 1991. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST