Vanguard names Michael Rollings CFO
Mr. Rollings most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of MassMutual Financial Group.
After starting his career in banking in New York City, Mr. Rollings joined MassMutual in 2001 to lead the firm’s Capital Markets division, and was named Executive Vice President and CFO in 2006.
He received a B.S. degree in business administration from Georgetown University and holds a postgraduate degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
He will assume leadership of Vanguard’s Finance Division from Managing Director Glenn Reed who will remain a member of the firm’s 11-person senior leadership team and head Vanguard’s Strategy Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership