Vanguard names Michael Rollings CFO
Mr. Rollings most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of MassMutual Financial Group.
After starting his career in banking in New York City, Mr. Rollings joined MassMutual in 2001 to lead the firm’s Capital Markets division, and was named Executive Vice President and CFO in 2006.
He received a B.S. degree in business administration from Georgetown University and holds a postgraduate degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
He will assume leadership of Vanguard’s Finance Division from Managing Director Glenn Reed who will remain a member of the firm’s 11-person senior leadership team and head Vanguard’s Strategy Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST