Vanguard names Michael Rollings CFO
Mr. Rollings most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of MassMutual Financial Group.
After starting his career in banking in New York City, Mr. Rollings joined MassMutual in 2001 to lead the firm’s Capital Markets division, and was named Executive Vice President and CFO in 2006.
He received a B.S. degree in business administration from Georgetown University and holds a postgraduate degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
He will assume leadership of Vanguard’s Finance Division from Managing Director Glenn Reed who will remain a member of the firm’s 11-person senior leadership team and head Vanguard’s Strategy Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership