Vancouver Fraser Port Authority CFO to retire
Mr. Baydala has been CFO since 2008 and has had overall responsibility for finance and accounting, legal, information services, business optimization and continuous improvement, and enterprise risk management functions.
Mr. Baydala was the executive lead in the process that created Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, Canada’s largest port, through the amalgamation of the Vancouver, Fraser River and North Fraser port authorities.
Before that, he acted as the president and chief executive officer of the North Fraser Port Authority. He was also Business in Vancouver’s CFO of the Year, Large Public Companies in 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
More inside POST
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership