Vancouver Fraser Port Authority CFO to retire
Mr. Baydala has been CFO since 2008 and has had overall responsibility for finance and accounting, legal, information services, business optimization and continuous improvement, and enterprise risk management functions.
Mr. Baydala was the executive lead in the process that created Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, Canada’s largest port, through the amalgamation of the Vancouver, Fraser River and North Fraser port authorities.
Before that, he acted as the president and chief executive officer of the North Fraser Port Authority. He was also Business in Vancouver’s CFO of the Year, Large Public Companies in 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- DelMar appoints new director, chairman
- Westport Fuel Systems appoints Daniel M. Hancock to board
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
More inside POST