Valérie Schelker named head of human resources at Swiss Post
Ms. Schelker has worked her entire professional career at PostFinance. She joined the company in 2001 in the Marketing Services department, and in 2006 became the Head of Market Research and Analyses.
In 2007 she was appointed Head of HR Consulting ICT and Finance, and a Member of PostFinance’s extended Executive Board.
Other positions she has held include Head of Strategic Management and Organizational Development, and Deputy Head of the Working Environment department, which includes the HR and Facility Management units.
Ms. Schelker has been Head of Working Environment and a Member of the Executive Board of PostFinance since 2014.
She will succeed Yves-André Jeandupeux, who is leaving Swiss Post at the end of February.
Mr. Jeandupeux has been in charge of the Human Resources unit since 2005, where over the past 11 years he has implemented modern and efficient structures. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST