Valeant appoints Sam Eldessouky as chief accounting officer
Mr. Eldessouky has served as the Company’s Senior Vice President and Controller since May 31, 2016. He joined the Company on May 31, 2016, from Tyco International where he served since 2004, most recently as Senior Vice President, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer.
Prior to 2011, Mr. Eldessouky served in a variety of positions at Tyco, including Vice President and Assistant Controller.
Before joining Tyco, he spent ten years at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), where he held several roles of increasing responsibility and served in PwC's National Office. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
- BMO Financial Group to appoints Darryl White as CEO
- EXFO promotes Philippe Morin to CEO
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
More inside POST