VAALCO Energy CEO Steve Guidry to retire
Mr. Guidry joined the Vaalco management team on October 21, 2013. Mr. Guidry worked for 33 years at Marathon Oil Corporation in a number of senior executive capacities, most recently serving as Vice President of Business Development.
In addition, Mr. Guidry was President of Marathon's Libya subsidiary and led the company's central Africa business unit, overseeing project expansions in Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Angola.
Mr. Guidry also served as regional Vice President for Marathon's United States production operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST