VAALCO Energy CEO Steve Guidry to retire
Mr. Guidry joined the Vaalco management team on October 21, 2013. Mr. Guidry worked for 33 years at Marathon Oil Corporation in a number of senior executive capacities, most recently serving as Vice President of Business Development.
In addition, Mr. Guidry was President of Marathon's Libya subsidiary and led the company's central Africa business unit, overseeing project expansions in Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Angola.
Mr. Guidry also served as regional Vice President for Marathon's United States production operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings
Fed holds interest rates steady Economy