VAALCO Energy CEO Steve Guidry to retire
Mr. Guidry joined the Vaalco management team on October 21, 2013. Mr. Guidry worked for 33 years at Marathon Oil Corporation in a number of senior executive capacities, most recently serving as Vice President of Business Development.
In addition, Mr. Guidry was President of Marathon's Libya subsidiary and led the company's central Africa business unit, overseeing project expansions in Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Angola.
Mr. Guidry also served as regional Vice President for Marathon's United States production operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST