VAALCO Energy CEO Steve Guidry to retire
Mr. Guidry joined the Vaalco management team on October 21, 2013. Mr. Guidry worked for 33 years at Marathon Oil Corporation in a number of senior executive capacities, most recently serving as Vice President of Business Development.
In addition, Mr. Guidry was President of Marathon's Libya subsidiary and led the company's central Africa business unit, overseeing project expansions in Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Angola.
Mr. Guidry also served as regional Vice President for Marathon's United States production operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST