UTStarcom appoints Eric Lam as VP of finance
Mr. Lam is a seasoned technology and finance executive with nearly 40 years of business experience.
Prior to rejoining UTStarcom, he served as a special advisor to Shanghai Phicomm Communications.
Before that, Mr. Lam served at UTStarcom for eight years in a variety of senior roles.
He was educated in the United States, with a B.A. from Tufts University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Cathay Pacific CEO Ivan Chu to step down
- Cheetah Mobile appoints Zhenyu Vincent Jiang as CFO
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
- Xinyuan Real Estate appoints Yifan Li as director
More inside POST