UTStarcom appoints Eric Lam as VP of finance
Mr. Lam is a seasoned technology and finance executive with nearly 40 years of business experience.
Prior to rejoining UTStarcom, he served as a special advisor to Shanghai Phicomm Communications.
Before that, Mr. Lam served at UTStarcom for eight years in a variety of senior roles.
He was educated in the United States, with a B.A. from Tufts University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
More inside POST