Utilitywise appointed Kathie Child-Villiers as director
Ms. Child-Villiers, who will serve as Chair of the Audit Committee, has had an extensive career as a corporate finance adviser to the energy sector in the UK, Europe and the US.
Key roles include eight years as Managing Director, Resources and Energy Group at HSBC plc Global Banking, where Ms. Child-Villiers led the advisory work on a range of major European utility consolidation transactions which transformed and shaped the sector; and Managing Director, Energy and Power Group at Merrill Lynch & Co, where she advised on numerous transactions within the utility industry.
Ms. Child-Villiers is currently a Non-Executive Director of Bank of Montreal Capital Markets and Constantine Group plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST