Utilitywise appointed Kathie Child-Villiers as director
Ms. Child-Villiers, who will serve as Chair of the Audit Committee, has had an extensive career as a corporate finance adviser to the energy sector in the UK, Europe and the US.
Key roles include eight years as Managing Director, Resources and Energy Group at HSBC plc Global Banking, where Ms. Child-Villiers led the advisory work on a range of major European utility consolidation transactions which transformed and shaped the sector; and Managing Director, Energy and Power Group at Merrill Lynch & Co, where she advised on numerous transactions within the utility industry.
Ms. Child-Villiers is currently a Non-Executive Director of Bank of Montreal Capital Markets and Constantine Group plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST