USANA names Rob Sinnott as chief scientific officer
Dr. Sinnott brings to USANA more than 25 years of experience and leadership in life sciences, chemistry, biotechnology, and nutrition, with 18 spent directly in the nutritional supplement industry. He has held numerous scientific and leadership roles.
Dr. Sinnott received his bachelor of science in biological sciences, and his master's and doctorate of natural science in plant sciences from Arizona State University. His focus was on applied biological sciences, including biotechnology and plant medicinal chemistry.
He also completed postgraduate coursework in a variety of business topics at Harvard Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and holds five patents that have been issued across the United States, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Singapore. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- HealthEquity appoints Gayle Wellborn to board
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
More inside POST
GDP up 0.6% in euro area Economy