USAA appoints Chad Borton as new bank president
Mr. Borton will join USAA on May 15.
During Mr. Borton's tenure at Fifth Third, Mr. Borton was responsible for retail and business banking, digital banking, auto lending, consumer credit, collections, process improvements, and business controls.
Before joining Fifth Third, he served in several senior leadership positions for JP Morgan Chase, including head of branch administration, consumer bank CFO, and head of retail distribution network. He also held roles at McKinsey & Co. and Wachovia.
Mr. Borton holds a bachelor's degree in business economics and public policy from Indiana University and a master's degree in business administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership