USAA appoints Chad Borton as new bank president
Mr. Borton will join USAA on May 15.
During Mr. Borton's tenure at Fifth Third, Mr. Borton was responsible for retail and business banking, digital banking, auto lending, consumer credit, collections, process improvements, and business controls.
Before joining Fifth Third, he served in several senior leadership positions for JP Morgan Chase, including head of branch administration, consumer bank CFO, and head of retail distribution network. He also held roles at McKinsey & Co. and Wachovia.
Mr. Borton holds a bachelor's degree in business economics and public policy from Indiana University and a master's degree in business administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership