USAA appoints Chad Borton as new bank president
Mr. Borton will join USAA on May 15.
During Mr. Borton's tenure at Fifth Third, Mr. Borton was responsible for retail and business banking, digital banking, auto lending, consumer credit, collections, process improvements, and business controls.
Before joining Fifth Third, he served in several senior leadership positions for JP Morgan Chase, including head of branch administration, consumer bank CFO, and head of retail distribution network. He also held roles at McKinsey & Co. and Wachovia.
Mr. Borton holds a bachelor's degree in business economics and public policy from Indiana University and a master's degree in business administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST