U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
Ms. Duren retired earlier this year from the Union Pacific Railroad, following a 32-year career in which she served in various managerial and leadership roles, most recently as Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer.
Prior to joining the UP, Ms. Duren worked as a CPA with the accounting firm of Deloitte, Haskin and Sells in Omaha, NE.
Ms. Duren received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Creighton University in 1981.
She also serves on the Board of Werner Enterprises, Inc. in Omaha. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
More inside POST
COSCO to acquire APM Zeebrugge terminal Companies