US Foods Holding appoints Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
Prior to joining US Foods, Mr. Iacobucci served as Executive Vice President, Merchandising for retailer Ahold USA, where he led all facets of the company’s merchandising operations in the United States.
Prior to joining Ahold, Mr. Iacobucci spent 10 years at Loblaw Companies Limited, a Canadian food retailer, where he served in several senior roles including president of the company’s discount supermarket business.
Mr. Iacobucci is a graduate of Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario and University of Toronto Law School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership