US Foods Holding appoints Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
Prior to joining US Foods, Mr. Iacobucci served as Executive Vice President, Merchandising for retailer Ahold USA, where he led all facets of the company’s merchandising operations in the United States.
Prior to joining Ahold, Mr. Iacobucci spent 10 years at Loblaw Companies Limited, a Canadian food retailer, where he served in several senior roles including president of the company’s discount supermarket business.
Mr. Iacobucci is a graduate of Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario and University of Toronto Law School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership