US Foods Holding appoints Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
Prior to joining US Foods, Mr. Iacobucci served as Executive Vice President, Merchandising for retailer Ahold USA, where he led all facets of the company’s merchandising operations in the United States.
Prior to joining Ahold, Mr. Iacobucci spent 10 years at Loblaw Companies Limited, a Canadian food retailer, where he served in several senior roles including president of the company’s discount supermarket business.
Mr. Iacobucci is a graduate of Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario and University of Toronto Law School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
- Navistar promotes Persio V. Lisboa to COO
More inside POST