US Foods Holding appoints Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
Prior to joining US Foods, Mr. Iacobucci served as Executive Vice President, Merchandising for retailer Ahold USA, where he led all facets of the company’s merchandising operations in the United States.
Prior to joining Ahold, Mr. Iacobucci spent 10 years at Loblaw Companies Limited, a Canadian food retailer, where he served in several senior roles including president of the company’s discount supermarket business.
Mr. Iacobucci is a graduate of Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario and University of Toronto Law School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST
COSCO to acquire APM Zeebrugge terminal Companies
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership