US Foods Holding appoints Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
Prior to joining US Foods, Mr. Iacobucci served as Executive Vice President, Merchandising for retailer Ahold USA, where he led all facets of the company’s merchandising operations in the United States.
Prior to joining Ahold, Mr. Iacobucci spent 10 years at Loblaw Companies Limited, a Canadian food retailer, where he served in several senior roles including president of the company’s discount supermarket business.
Mr. Iacobucci is a graduate of Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario and University of Toronto Law School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
More inside POST
Engie Q1 EBITDA down, revenues rise Earnings