U.S. Foods appoints two directors
Mr. Tehle retired in 2015 as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Dollar General Corporation, a role he had held since 2004. Prior to Dollar General, he was Chief Financial Officer of Haggar Corporation.
Mr. Tehle is currently on the Board of Directors for Genesco and serves on the Board of Directors of Jack in the Box as an Audit Committee member and Finance Committee chair. He will serve as the new chairman of the Audit Committee for US Foods.
Mr. Carruthers spent 13 years in senior leadership roles at W. W. Grainger, Inc., most recently as Group President, Americas, where he was responsible for the company’s operations in the Americas, as well as eCommerce and technology innovation globally.
Mr. Carruthers is currently a director and audit committee member of Ryerson Holding Corporation and serves on the board of multiple private companies, including Follett Corporation. Court is a CPA, CMA (Canada). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
More inside POST