U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
Hilda Alvarez-Weisz has been hired as senior vice president and business development officer for the area.
Ms. Alvarez-Weisz brings more than 15 years of banking experience to the Aventura area.
Ms. Alvarez-Weisz was previously a senior vice president at Valley National Bank where she developed and helped open its banking center in Aventura.
Shivani Persaud will assume the position of vice president and branch manager.
Ms. Persaud also joins U.S. Century from Valley National Bank where she was responsible for managing daily branch operations and personnel.
Ms. Persaud will manage U.S. Century’s Aventura Banking Center located at 18201 Biscayne Boulevard. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
More inside POST