U.S. Bank names new chief marketing officer
Ms. McDonnell joined the bank in 2014 as the head of Brand Strategy and Reputation. Ms. McDonnell has nearly 30 years of experience in advertising, brand, communications and marketing.
Prior to joining U.S. Bank, she served as vice president of brand, advertising and marketing at Anthem and spent nearly 20 years in positions of increasing responsibility in advertising, communications and marketing at UnitedHealthcare and subsidiaries of PacifiCare/Secure Horizons.
She has successfully managed complex agency partnerships, overseen strategic business-to-business, consumer and digital marketing, led sponsorships, built teams and enhanced customer and social communication.
Ms. McDonnell has a bachelor’s degree from the University of California Los Angeles and a master’s of business administration from the University of Southern California. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Supervalu announced retirement of CFO Bruce Besanko
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership