U.S. Auto Parts Network names Aaron Colement CEO and director
Mr. Coleman has served as President of U.S. Auto Parts since October 2016 and Chief Operating Officer since September 2010.
Prior to that time, Mr. Coleman served as Executive Vice President of Operations and Chief Information Officer of U.S. Auto Parts from April 2008 until September 2010.
Before that, he was the Senior Vice President at Blockbuster from July 2007 to April 2008, which he joined as Vice President in March 2005. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST
Red Hat Q4 revenue increased 16% Earnings