URU Metals adds John Zorbas to board
Mr. Zorbas is a resource entrepreneur with a proven track record in the metals exploration and development industry. He is currently Executive Chairman and Managing Director of NWT Uranium Corporation.
Mr. Zorbas also serves as President of MGM Productions Group Inc., as well as Director of both ZorCorp Capital Holdings and Starline Capital Holdings Infrastructure Fund.
Mr. Zorbas has held senior advisory positions in various facets of business including operations, marketing, sales, strategic planning and structured finance.
Mr. Zorbas holds an Honors Bachelors in Economics from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership