URU Metals adds John Zorbas to board
Mr. Zorbas is a resource entrepreneur with a proven track record in the metals exploration and development industry. He is currently Executive Chairman and Managing Director of NWT Uranium Corporation.
Mr. Zorbas also serves as President of MGM Productions Group Inc., as well as Director of both ZorCorp Capital Holdings and Starline Capital Holdings Infrastructure Fund.
Mr. Zorbas has held senior advisory positions in various facets of business including operations, marketing, sales, strategic planning and structured finance.
Mr. Zorbas holds an Honors Bachelors in Economics from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST
AK Steel Q1 net income $62.5 million Earnings
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership
Ruby Tuesday Q3 revenue down 16.8% Earnings