URU Metals adds John Zorbas to board
Mr. Zorbas is a resource entrepreneur with a proven track record in the metals exploration and development industry. He is currently Executive Chairman and Managing Director of NWT Uranium Corporation.
Mr. Zorbas also serves as President of MGM Productions Group Inc., as well as Director of both ZorCorp Capital Holdings and Starline Capital Holdings Infrastructure Fund.
Mr. Zorbas has held senior advisory positions in various facets of business including operations, marketing, sales, strategic planning and structured finance.
Mr. Zorbas holds an Honors Bachelors in Economics from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership