Urban&Civic appoints Ian Barlow as director
Mr. Barlow has been appointed as chairman of the Audit Committee and will also act as a member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committees.
Mr. Barlow is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
He is currently a non-executive director of Smith & Nephew plc, The Brunner Investment Trust plc and Foxtons Group plc and is the lead non-executive director of HM Revenue & Customs.
Mr. Barlown was Senior Partner (London) at KPMG until his retirement in 2008.
Other previous roles include chairman of WSP Group plc and Think London, the direct inward investment agency for London and board member and chair of the Audit Committee of the London Development Agency. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST