Urban&Civic appoints Ian Barlow as director
Mr. Barlow has been appointed as chairman of the Audit Committee and will also act as a member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committees.
Mr. Barlow is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
He is currently a non-executive director of Smith & Nephew plc, The Brunner Investment Trust plc and Foxtons Group plc and is the lead non-executive director of HM Revenue & Customs.
Mr. Barlown was Senior Partner (London) at KPMG until his retirement in 2008.
Other previous roles include chairman of WSP Group plc and Think London, the direct inward investment agency for London and board member and chair of the Audit Committee of the London Development Agency. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST