Upland Resources appoints Bolhassan Bin Haji Di to board
A graduate of the School of Engineering at Sheffield University, Mr. Di began his career in 1979 at Sarawak Shell Bhd., a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc, where he gained project planning, design, construction, commissioning and start-up experience in offshore projects.
From 1987 to 1997, Mr. Di was also the Chairman of the Miri Port Authority, now a key economic catalyst in the industrial and economic development of Sarawak and an important port for not only Sarawak's, but Malaysia's, development of trade with the rest of the world.
Mr. Di has also had significant oil and gas experience with Shell in South Korea, Singapore, the North Sea and the Netherlands.
Mr. Di, an elected member of the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly from 1987 to 2011, has many years of political and commercial experience within the region. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST