Universal Music Group names senior director, communications
Mr. Murtagh-Hopkins will serve as a member of the global team. Mr. Murtagh-Hopkins was most recently Director of Communications at UK Music, the umbrella organization that represents the collective interests of the UK’s commercial music industry.
He brings almost twenty years of publicity and communications experience within the entertainment industry.
Prior to UK Music, Mr. Murtagh-Hopkins held senior roles at Sony Music, EMI Records, Vector Management and Pulse Films.
During his career he has worked with some of the most respected names in entertainment including Bob Dylan, Kings of Leon, LCD Soundsystem, Robbie Williams, AC/DC, Mark Ronson, Spike Jonze and Jack White. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST