Universal American appoints Mohit Kaushal as director
Dr. Kaushal, trained as an emergency room physician, is a leader in healthcare information technology serving as board member, advisor and investor in numerous healthcare IT and services companies aimed at improving clinical outcomes and lowering costs, particularly in the Medicare population.
Dr. Kaushal is an experienced healthcare investor and is an Adjunct Professor at Stanford University and a Scholar in Residence at the Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy.
He previously served in the Obama administration as a member of the Health IT task force.
Dr. Kaushal holds a MBA from Stanford University and an MD with distinction from Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine in London, England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST