Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
Mr. Gresham brings more than 15 years of strategic sales and marketing experience within the manufacturing sector.
Mr. Gresham most recently served as senior vice president of marketing for the Diversified Brands Division of the Sherwin-Williams Company.
Mr. Gresham started his tenure with Sherwin-Williams as the vice president of marketing for paint & sundries before being promoted to vice president and later senior vice president of marketing for the Diversified Brands Division.
Prior to joining Sherwin-Williams, he held a number of marketing and sales roles with increasing responsibility for Apex Tool Group, LLC and Black & Decker/DeWalt Power Tools.
Previous to his corporate career, Mr. Gresham served as a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
Mr. Gresham holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Maryland, and a master's degree from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
More inside POST