United Utilities Group director Catherine Bel to step down
Dr. Bell is Non-executive director and executive board member of the Department of Health and a non-executive director of National Grid Gas plc and National Grid Electricity Transmission plc. She is also an independent non-executive director of United Utilities Water Limited.
Dr. Bell is a non-executive director of the Civil Aviation Authority and prior to that she was a civil servant and acting permanent secretary at the Department for Trade and Industry.
Previously she was a non-executive director of Ensus Limited and Swiss Re GB Plc. Dr. Bell is a member of Nomination, audit, remuneration and corporate responsibility committee (chair).
She earned MA degree in Geography, and PhD, Economic History. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST