United Technologies names Vince Campisi as SVP, digital and CIO
Mr. Campisi most recently served as Chief Operating Officer for GE Digital, where he was responsible for cybersecurity, business and cloud operations.
Mr. Campisi started with GE in 1999 and progressed through leadership roles in software development, information technology, quality and operations.
His most recent previous position was as General Manager, Cloud Services & Chief Information Officer for GE Software.
He succeeds Nancy Davis, who will retire at the end of this year, concluding a 37-year career at UTC. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
More inside POST