United Natural Foods names director of investor relations
Ms. O’Shea has over fifteen years of finance, investment and capital markets experience. She spent over ten years with Turner Investments, most recently as a Global Security Analyst and Portfolio Manager.
Prior to that, she served as an Equity Research Associate Analyst focused on the food and beverage industry at Janney Capital Markets.
Ms. O’Shea holds a BS in Journalism from Northwestern University and an MBA in Finance from the NYU Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
- KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
- Citizens Financial appoints John F. Woods as CFO
- CFO Douglas Anderson to leave Spectra Systems
More inside POST
Gander Mountain files for Chapter 11 Companies