United Natural Foods names director of investor relations
Ms. O’Shea has over fifteen years of finance, investment and capital markets experience. She spent over ten years with Turner Investments, most recently as a Global Security Analyst and Portfolio Manager.
Prior to that, she served as an Equity Research Associate Analyst focused on the food and beverage industry at Janney Capital Markets.
Ms. O’Shea holds a BS in Journalism from Northwestern University and an MBA in Finance from the NYU Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Textron appoints Deborah Lee James to board
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q1 earnings drop 6% Earnings