United Community Bancorp appoints CFO
Mr. Rosen currently serves as the Bank’s Chief Risk Officer, a role in which he will continue to serve when he becomes Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Rosen has been United Community Bank’s Chief Risk Officer since 2014. He was Chief Financial Officer of The Merchant’s Bank and Trust Company in West Harrison, Indiana since 2010.
From 2005 until 2010, Mr. Rosen served as an Audit Supervisor of financial institutions for two public accounting firms.
Mr. Rosen is a certified public accountant and has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and business economics from the Miami University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
More inside POST