United Community Bancorp appoints CFO
Mr. Rosen currently serves as the Bank’s Chief Risk Officer, a role in which he will continue to serve when he becomes Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Rosen has been United Community Bank’s Chief Risk Officer since 2014. He was Chief Financial Officer of The Merchant’s Bank and Trust Company in West Harrison, Indiana since 2010.
From 2005 until 2010, Mr. Rosen served as an Audit Supervisor of financial institutions for two public accounting firms.
Mr. Rosen is a certified public accountant and has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and business economics from the Miami University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership